It is amazing how shoveling snow get's harder and harder each year. I'm sure that it's because of our bodies getting more and more out of shape :)
Well we have decided that we will spend a better part of our "garage sailing" this year, hunting for a used snow blower. I guess reaching 35 is a good time to invest in your "back" LOL. At least this is seeming to be the best decision for my husband. Personally I agree as I would rather have a happy agile hubby - opposed to a grumpy cripple!
I'm getting set for quite a few more weeks of this white stuff. I can not wait to be able to spend more time outside with my camera. Finding all the signs of spring will be so much fun. I look forward to the warmer weather........ God bring it soon please *wink wink nudge nudge*
Sunday, February 28, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Let me know when that magnolia down the street blooms, K???
ReplyDeletethere will be pictures I hope ;)
ReplyDelete